Stock #19100N - Call For Availability (New)
PRICE: CALL FOR PRICE
- Shapes all Components of Cabinet Doors, Drawer Parts, and Other Wood Components
- Simultaneously Shapes and Sands Profiles
- Able to Process Straight and Curved Edges Using a Template System
- Equipped with a Back Gauge and Edge Guide for Sizing and Squaring Wood Substrate at it is Being Processed
- Aluminum Worktable with Live Bearings
- Hold-Down Assembly Consists of a Rubber Covered Steel Beam Fired by Two Pneumatic Cylinders
- Shaping and Sanding Stations are Equipped with Expanding/Contracting Bodies that Securely Grip the Tools
- Shaper Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 3ph, 7200 RPM
- Sanding Motor: 1 HP, 3ph, 1100 RPM
- Spindle Sizes: 1-1/4" Diameter
- Minimum Substrate Size: 1.5" x 3"
- Maximum Substrate Size: 60" x 60"
- Thickness Capacity: 1/4" - 1-1/2"
- Convenient Tool Cabinet Located Below Sliding Carriage
- Convenient Tool Access Door and Tool Set-Up Stand
You may also be interested in