Stock #100200N - Call For Availability (New)
PRICE: CALL FOR PRICE
- PMK Systems Model C-1203 PLC End Matcher/Coping Machine
- Chip free coping or end-matching of squares or profiled parts without the need of a back-up piece
- Two counter rotating spindles
- Spindle Diameters: 1-1/4"
- Spindle Speeds: 7,000 RPM
- Main Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 230/460 volts (please specify your voltage)
- Maximum Cutter Diameter: 5" OD
- Minimum Cutter Diameter: 3-1/2" OD
- Maximum Part Size: Up to 1" thick depending profile and density of the wood. 9-1/2" Wide
- Minimum Length of Part: 4"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3/4"
- Minimum part width is determined by the O.D. of the cutter and if the part is profiled or not
- Unlimited Part Length
- External flow valve allows you to adjust the speed of the sliding table according to the thickness, width & density of the part
- New Safety lenses in top of hood to check rotation of spindle
- New up-graded PLC Controller
- Cycle time adjustable from 4 to 10 seconds
- The C-1203 has the capacity to stack tooling
- Maximum two cutters per spindle
- Dust Collection Requirement: 1,000 CFM
- Precision THK rails for guidance of carriage stroke and hold down clamp
- Side pressure clamp insures proper alignment with fence
- The C-1203 meets UL & CSA Electrical Standards
- Machine Can Also Be Outfitted with HSK Tooling, A Touch-Screen, Etc.
- Can Be Sold Without Electrics for Amish Customers
- Tooling is Sold Separately
Additional Machine Information
You may also be interested in