Stock #81910N - Call For Availability (New)
PRICE: CALL FOR PRICE
- Data Sheet
Max. Piece Thickness: 4 3/4"
Max. Indeed Width: 12 5/8"
Min. Infeed Length: 23 5/8"
Max. Feed Speed: 800FPM
Saw Blade Motor Power: 7.5HP
Feed Motor Power: 12 HP (9 kw)
Max. Acceleration: 65 feet/sec.
Cutting Speed: 0.2-1sec.
Average number of cuts: 90-100min.
Automatic programmable cut-off saw for optimized cutting of wood stock and defect removal
- Suitable for high production requirements given its very high maximum feed speed of 800 FPM
Feeding by 7 corrugated rollers with a maximum speed of 180 m/min and a tolerance on the cut length of +/- 1 mm
- Pressure rollers, sitting on pneumatic cylinders, allow the feeding of boards with rough surface and sensible variations in thickness
- The machine is equipped with a PC based computer capable of performing eleven work cycle programs
- Numerical control is able to store cutting lists with lengths divided in several different grades and the relevant quantity of parts
- Cutting lists can be input direct from the NC keypad or directly through the network
- Onboard PC with 19" monitor provides the following information:
- Stock in cubic feet, required to produce the number of pieces in each list
- Number of pieces produced of each length
- Amount of stock in cubic feet divided into: first, second, third grade and waste
- Cubic feet required to produce remaining parts
- Yield as a percentage of the total
- Print out of all the above data to a parallel printer (optional)
- The system can perform simulated cutting to verify the result before processing the wood and allowing the user to decide whether to use the chosen parameters for the required production or change it
- Two Sided Grading Stations
- 2nd horizontal reading Camera (for up to 5 grades)
- Double sided CNC Workpiece Sorter
- Conveyor Belt for Off Cuts
- Sorting systems with kickers.
You may also be interested in