Stock #9961 - Available (Cleaned and Checked)
PRICE: CALL FOR PRICE
- Balestrini Model PICO/MD, CNC Mortising and Tenoning Machine for the Assembly of Mitered Cabinet Door Frames
- The PICO/MD produces a round tenor as well as the mortise in one machine for the Assembly of Door Frames, Worktops, Front Frames etc.
- Both 45 and 90 degree parts can be manufactured
- Work Cycle is one Finished Piece Every 12-15 Seconds, it is Possible to Machine 60-75 Doors Per Hour
- Maximum Material Width: 4.72"
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1.57"
- Maximum Tenon/Mortise Width: 4.72"
- Maximum Tenon/Mortise Thickness: 1.5"
- Maximum Tenon/Mortise Depth: 1.97"
- Cut-off/Tenoning Motor 5.5HP
- Cut-off/Tenoning Spindle: 9,000/12,000/18,000 RPM
- Average Finished Pieces Output: 200 Pcs/Hr
You may also be interested in