Stock #69400N - Available (New)
- Working Width: 43”
- Working Thickness Max: 4.9” (125mm)
- Belt Motor: 25HP
- Feed Motor: 2HP mechanical variable speed
- Feed Speed: 15’ – 65’ min (variable)
- Lifting Motor: ¾ HP
- Belt Size: 43” x 86”
- Belt Speed: Combination: 3,600 ft / minute
- Belt length is 86”, width is 43”
- Combination head with platen diameter 180mm / 7” (durometer 85 rubber)
- Motor: 25HP (1720 RPM)
- 3 ½” wide medium density polishing platen with micro adjustment is a standard design feature.
- Variable speed 2HP V/S drive with heavy duty gear reduction motor system
- Lifting & Lowering Motor: ¾ HP (Includes auto thickness set-up device)
- PC digital table positioning to 0.002 accuracy. Model DP-525 (Mfg. Taiwan)
- Massive mono block base consisting of 1” / 5/8” plate steel weldment
- Automatic soft start of main motors (Y Delta) * Telemecanique & Schneider elect components (Minimum part length is 14” on feed alone basis)
- Double pinch rollers before and after the abrasive belt provide optimum holding of all components.
- Pneumatic Disc braking / emergency shut down protection for: sanding belt breaking, non-tensioned sanding belt, mistracking of sand belt, overload on main motors (PLC Controlled Actuation).
- All motors and electricals are CE approved high efficiency and continuous duty rated.
- Efficient and heavy gauge dust collection shrouds are standard.
- Industrial Series Waffle style feeding mat provides long life and positive feeding of panels.
- Easy access panels for convenient maintenance procedures for electricals, pneumatics, drive belt access as well as abrasive exchange. (Belt change is from right side of machine)
- Electronic oscillating belt tracking system for sanding belts is standard and PLC based.
- Automatic feed mat tracking system for optimum feed mat life (Mfg. Fiji Electrical).
- Flow control valves are standard to XG series facilitating fast oscillation (coarse) abrasives and slower oscillation with fine grits.
- Amperage meters are standard with all main motors as well as inclusive with total overload protection controls.
- (3) emergency shut off buttons to readily access *PLC Controlled Disc Brakes*
- An electronic measuring device/ ”auto pre-set” is standard to XG Series ensuring
accurate and repetitive setups to each particular part and abrasive grit.
- Machine weight: Gross 4,300lbs / Net 3,800lbs
You may also be interested in