Stock #52350N - Available (New)
- NEWMAN TS-24 Equalizing Module (to be used in conjunction with Newman EPR-24 or S-282-24).
- Helical Carbide Bottom Cutterhead, 8-knife.
- 50 HP 3600 RPM bottom head motor; 3 phase, 60 cycle, 460 volt.
- Feed works consists of one top infeed roll consisting of four pneumatic tires mounted on steel shaft.
- Top roll yoke pivots from frame allowing for stock variation and quick roll raising. Bottom infeed rolls are idle.
- Variable feed speeds of 50-350 FPM. Top roll is powered by 15 HP helical gear motor with AC variable frequency drive.
- Automatic Cut Control for bottom cutterhead.
- Coated top press roll located over A.C.C. roll is idle.
- Grinding rail stands furnished for bottom cutterhead.
- Cutterhead brake. Dust hood.
- Standard electrical control panel equipped with full-voltage starters and fuses for line protection.
- Service technician required for module installation, start-up assistance, and operator training. (Newman standard service rates will apply.)
You may also be interested in