Stock #99401N - Sale Pending (New)
- The TF tenon machine executes round shaped tenons with square shoulders either horizontally or vertically on straight or curved pieces
- The two worktables are fixed and are independently adjustable for height and tilt
- The cutter alternatively goes to the work piece allowing the operator to feed one table while one piece is being machined on the other table
- Idle times are reduced to the minimum and production capacity is increased
- Maximum Tenon Width: 3.94+2r In.
- Maximum Tenon Thickness: 1.18"
- Maximum Tenon Depth: 1.97"
- Tables Vertical Adjustment: 3.94"
- Tables Transversal Adjustment: 1.97"
- Vertical Axis Rotation: +5/-20 Degrees
- Horizontal Axis Inclination: 0/+15 Degrees
- Adjustable Piece Reference
- Motor for Spindle Rotation: .5 HP
- Adjustable tenoning speed with anti-splintering cycle
- Mechanical readout for tenon thickness and width
- Hogging head with replaceable reversible knives
You may also be interested in