Stock #80400N - Available (New)
- RazorOptimal Saw System
Here’s What you get with your RazorOptimal Saw System
- Industrial tower electrical chassis for dust intrusion control.
- RJ45 Networking port
- USB ports
- Windows 8.1 Professional operating system
- 21-inch color touch screen operator interface
- Powerful RazorOptimal software to organize, opti-mize, and track your downloaded cut list data.
- Cyclone precision up cut saw
- Linear bearing precision
- 500mm blade included. 600mm optional
- Intelligent left and right front clamping
- Top clamping uses linear bearing system
- Scans material length and crayon marks on boards >1” wide.
Double bearing block carriage for the ultimate in carriage stability on a linear rail, just as a high-end CNC Machine should be.
- Planetary gear reduction system — Near ZERO backlash: Major contributor to RazorGage
superior accuracy and repeatability.
- Three points of contact: Three times as strong.
- Flexible sorting of parts. Operator selects material to process from list.
- Optimizing - after scanning your defect location marks and board length, computer will select combination of parts that best fit defect-free available material, increasing yield
- Cut parts are tracked should you wish to add one back into list.
- Fully compatible with common design soft-ware package .csv cut list files
- Perfectly complements your RazorOptimal software
- Print any data on your parts that you have downloaded
- Helps sort parts as they are made
- Helps expedite assembly, for example, with part name, cabinet number and length
Out Feed Table
- Out feed Tables include one leg per table section. 6, 8 and 10-foot sections combine for desired length.
- Overall table width is 21 inches. 16-inch usable flat PVC table surface -- typically used for wood materials.
RazArray Sorting Assist
- Works in conjunction with RazorOptimal Software
- LED’s Identify which bin next part goes into
- Example: Can key off Cabinet Number
- Typically ordered as multiples of 8-columns x 8-rows
- Starting immediately any of your saw operators can improve cut part accuracy, reduce mistakes and get more yield from your materials.
You may also be interested in