Stock #8031 - Sold (Cleaned and Checked)
- Automatic programmable cut-off saw for optimized cutting of wood stock and defect removal; suitable for any production requirement
- Through a unique laser system, the operator can grade the board and mark the defects to be removed
- The machine is equipped with a controller capable of performing five work cycle programs
- The onboard computer is able to store cutting lists with lengths divided in two different grades and the relevant quantity of parts
- Cutting lists can be input direct for the NC keypad or with direct serial connection to a remote PC
- Maximum material width - 12-5/8"
- Maximum material thickness - 5-1/2"
- Maximum infeed length - 13'
- Maximum feed speed - 330 FPM
- 18" diameter blade capacity
- Cutting speed - .5 to 1 second
- Average number of cuts per minute - 25 to 30
- Saw set and infeed set up on a 10 degree incline to ensure material stays against back fence
Additional Machine Information
You may also be interested in