Stock #25602N - Sold (As Is)
- The Maggi System 3/50 is a glue pot edgebander designed for a small shop that wants quality results comparable to larger production machines
- Equipped with a New Electronic Control Panel with Soft Touch Controls that optimizes the work cycles ensuring precision and durability
- Edgeband capacity: 0.4 to 3mm Tape and 0.4 to 2mm Wood Strips
- Machine is equipped with a Teflon coated, round glue pot for more uniform heating of glue
- Includes a Quick Empty System for changing glue or cleaning
- Two Adjustable Edge Pressure Rollers
- The glue pot has an automatic stand-by function and "ECO" significant energy savings from 400 watts to 48 watts
- End Trimming: Consists of (2) angled HSS guillotine knives on linear bearings with heated blower to remove any residues on the ends that are cut, includes drawer to collect end trim scraps
- Top and Bottom Trimming: Consists of (2) high frequency top and bottom trim motors with guides and linear bearings to provide precision control
- Also equipped with top and bottom hardened steel 90 mm copy wheels
- (2) 4-knife cutterheads with carbide double radius insert tooling - quick disassembly of the top and bottom trimmers to easily replace the cutters
- Glue reel support that folds down when not in use to save space
- Minimum panel size: 3-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Maximum panel size: 24.8" x 118"
- Minimum panel thickness: 1/2"
- Maximum panel thickness: 2"
- Machine dimensions: 100" L x 60" W x 47" H
- Crated dimensions: 81" x 30" x 48" H
You may also be interested in